Listening Skills Webinar
Listening Skills: Door # 1; Door # 2; Door # 3?
In your business and personal life, your Communication Skills become challenged with one of three situations.
1. You engage in a friendly conversation.
2. You try to communicate with someone who is angry and your job or your goal is to calm that person down.
3. You deal with someone who does not listen because that person’s mind is set and you want or need to present another idea or position.
These three situations require three different listening strategies.
You do not handle an angry person the way you work with someone who is trying to ask a question.
You don’t handle an argumentative person the same way you handle someone who agrees with you.
And you don’t have to “wing it” when one of these situations arises.
* A quick listening skills test you can take to test your listening ability
* Roadblocks to Effective Listening
* Three Laws of Listening
* Five Rules for Better Listening
* The “Other 3 Rs,” The ones you didn’t earn in school
* Strategies for dealing with Amicable, Angry, or Argumentative people
The link to the webinar handout below offers a sneak preview of the valuable ideas you will discover in the program.
Right click the link to save it on your computer until webinar time.
Register now. Seating is limited.