Excellent E-mails – More Than Etiquette – Results
Think about this.
How many e-mails do you delete rather than read?
I’m guessing you had some pretty good reasons for deleting those e-mails.
This webinar examines those reasons to reveal strategies you can use to ensure your e-mails get read rather than deleted.
The short video below offers a sample of what you can expect to discover in the one-hour webinar.
Watch this video to discover how you can learn the secrets of successful e-mails.
The Seven Key Learning Points of This Webinar
1. Creating paragraphs with a punch
2. Saving time with your spelling option
3. Using bullets and headers to attract attention
4. Influencing your readers with sassy subject lines
5. Featuring the correct fonts for the correct purpose
6. Understanding how plain text and HTML affect e-mail
7. Discovering the most common mistakes in e-mail
The link to the webinar handout below offers a sneak preview of the valuable ideas you will discover in the program.
Register now. Seating is limited.
Please share this others with who might benefit from e-mail training.